Click Start , type gpedit.msc in the Start Search box, and then press ENTER.
To open the Local Group Policy Editor as an MMC snap-in
1. Open MMC. (Click Start , click in the Start Search box, type mmc , and then press ENTER.)
2. On the File menu, click Add/Remove Snap-in.
3. In the Add or Remove Snap-ins dialog box, click Group Policy Object Editor , and then click Add.
4. In the Select Group Policy Object dialog box, click Browse.
5. Click This computer to edit the Local Group Policy object, or click Users to edit Administrator, Non-Administrator, or per-user Local Group Policy objects.
6. Click Finish.
Now New Window will appear. There you can see the list of Group Policies for the user that you have added. You can edit rules for specific users from here. You have to save it before closing it. Give it your own name so that you can search it on search box and open it when ever needed.