Using Password resetting softwares are really easy. As it does everything you don’t have to geek to use these tools.
There are many Password resetting tools that you can download for free. But I would like to talk specifically about RESET WINDOW PASSWORD and WINDOW PASSWORD RECOVERY TOOL as they are really easy to use. And also you should have another computer to download these tools. May be your friends or any internet cafe’s.
1. RESET WINDOW PASSWORD:
- Download | RESET WINDOW PASSWORD
- Uncompress it using any uncompression software like Win zip. Then you will have an ISO image: ResetWindowsPwd.iso.
- Burn it onto a CD/DVD or make a bootable USB flash drive.(Click here to learn how to make a Bootable USB flash drive)
- Boot your locked computer with recently burned CD/DVD or bootable USB flash drive that you created.
- Wait until the boot process is finished. When a window pops up with all your Windows user accounts.
- Select the User account that you want to reset the password you forgot.
2. WINDOW PASSWORD RECOVERY TOOL:
- Download | WINDOW PASSWORD RECOVERY TOOL
- Install it on a computer you can access to.
- After successfully installing Windows 7 Password Recovery Tool, start it and choose burn to USB or CD/DVD.
- After successfully burning, use this password recovery disk to boot the locked computer.
- After the computer booting from CD/DVD or USB, Windows 7 Password Recovery Tool Will take about one minute to startup and display a window.
- Select your Windows system and all users of the system will be listed. Select an user from list which you want to reset its password.
If you have any doubts or questions don’t hesitate to ask us.