Gmail is one of the most recognized and globally widespread email service. It is a free service provided by google. In addition to the ease of use and cross-platform availability of mobile apps, it is also deeply integrated into google services, which makes it a go-to email service for many. Having a google account is imperative to android users.
Rejoice nepali Gmail users, google just announced Nepali language support for web version of Gmail. This update applies to both desktop site as well as mobile site of Gmail. The languages were rolled out since last Monday. Given Google’s enthusiasm to provide as diverse support as possible, we can only hope that the mobile apps will be updated soon as well.
The language can be changed via. the setting. The detailed steps to access Nepali language for google is listed below:
1. Click here to open Gmail website.
2. On the top-ish right of the site, click on the dropdown setting button.
3. In the list of dropdown menu, click on Settings.
4. In new page, under general (default) tab, you’ll find language option on the top.
5. Click on dropdown button adjoining ‘Gmail Display Language’.
6. Scroll down until you get to नेपाली. Click on it.
7.Enable a input tool as you see fit if necessary.
8. Click on save changes button in the bottom of the page.
9.Now, the Gmail will load with the Nepali language.
If you are in a feature phone browser and can’t access desktop site, click this link and continue from step 4.
Also, please note that your cellphone should support Devanagiri unicode/Nepali language for this to work. You can revert back to English or choose any other language in the same way. Just select language of your choice in step 6.
Enjoy you gmail in Nepali. Do not forget to subscribe to our site if you already haven’t.