Samsung has announced it’s Flagship of the year on Monday, 24 Feb ’14 in the event at Mobile World Conference 2014 in Barcelona. It was much anticipated Smartphone but it was not as it was expected to be.
Samsung Galaxy S4 vs Galaxy S5:
|Samsung S4||Samsung S5|
|Display||5-inch, 1920×1080, 441 ppi||5.1-inch, 1920×1080, 432 ppiLite|
|Height||5.38 inches||5.59 inches|
|Width||2.75 inches||2.85 inches|
|Fatness||0.31 inches||0.32 inches|
|Processor||1.9 GHz Quad-Core / 1.6 GHz Octa-Core||2.5GHz Quad-Core|
|Storage||16GB, 32GB, 64GB||16GB, 32GB|
|Battery||2,600 mAh||2,800 mAh|
|Connectivity||USB 2.0, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC||USB 3.0, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC|
|Weight||130 g||145 g|
|Android version||Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)||Android 4.4 (KitKat)|
- In the Settings menu, you’ll see a little option called Toolbox.
- It has new Camera Settings.
- New features called Quick connects.
- Heart Rate Sensor: You can now check your heart rate at any time of the day and manage your condition accordingly.
- Dust & Water Resistant: With an IP67 certification, Galaxy S5 is resistant to sweat, rain, liquids, sand and dust, so your phone is protected for any activity and situation.
- Fingerprint security & access: You can unlock your phone and make faster and more secure payments via PayPal with the swipe of your finger.
- Power Saving Mode (+Ultra Power Saving Mode): The new Ultra Power Saving Mode changes your screen to black and white and shuts down all unnecessary features to dramatically minimize battery consumption.